The Shape of the Ears
The Shape of the Ears - Part 5 of the Body Reading / Lakshana Series
Ears come in all shapes and sizes--long, short, wide, pointed, attached, detached. But did you know that all of those aspects have a different significance? What about the effect of piercings on the body? Don’t underestimate the importance of this body part that seemingly doesn’t play a huge role. If you look closely, the ear is a map to the whole body. In this webinar, you will discover:
- the significance of various shapes, sizes, and creases of the ears
- various aspects of the ear in relation to the organs of the body and any associated pathologies
- Total Class length - 2.5 hours of instruction
- Recorded Class - 30 minutes. Available starting March 19, 2021. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Live ZOOM Q/A and examples presentation with Vasant Lad - 2 hours on April 9, 2021 at 10:00 am MDT. If you cannot attend, the replay will be available.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until July 1, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese
- Access to a private facebook group. In the group, our senior practitioners will share example images and the applicable assessments.
- Earn 3 NAMA Pace Credits for Continuing Education
- Instructor: Vasant Lad